Work with us
Visual/Creative Graphics Designer
- The expectation here is that you will conceptualize and create our design for customer engagement
(including social media, website, and offline).
- In short you will also lead content for our points of sale and points of customer interaction.
- Website (including social media), Stores, Trunk shows/ Workshops.
- Design may include Blogs, Forums, Infographics, Polls, Quizzes, Emailers and product marketing with
Polyvores, Value Added Styling tips, Trend tips, Advertisements, Look Books and retail collateral
like Standees, Banner Ads etc.
- Design creative material such as print advertisements, branding materials, marketing collaterals,
- Highly creative, can create class web 2.0 layouts, handouts, flyers or newsletter using
- Creating design solutions that have a high visual impact for our web startups and B2C Mobile
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
developing interactive design
- A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.The
work demandscreative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to
time, costs and deadlines.
- You must be energetic and willing to work in a startup environment
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance
- Designers are responsible for the visual tone, appearance, functionality, and overall aesthetic of a
- Designers are an integral part of the concept process and realize the team’s ideas from information
architecture to final layout through visually exciting executions. They are integral partners to the
Art Copy Code (ACC) team. They work collaboratively with the creative technologists to ensure
tactical integration and feasibility of all front-end creative development
- Understand business and user requirements.
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts.
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of formats impeccable
production skills (layout, typography, color).
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Able to manage your own projects and work under tight deadlines while maintaining production
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Detailed-oriented and proactive in seeking out and correcting any errors in work.
- Enjoy a challenge and figuring out new ways to do things as efficiently as possible.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Flexible and can adapt to quickly changing priorities and tasks.
- The person would work closely with clients and will be responsible for visual communication –
delivering high quality of graphics according to defined client objectives.
- To be able to strategize, plan and implement campaigns for the clients.
- Strong background in creating designs.
- Design web-pages, logos, brochures, banners, and web templates.
- Innovative, creative, imaginative, vibrant and lateral thinking in designing and visualization
- Creating Website Templates, Website Mock ups, E- Mailers, Catalog, and Logos
- Aware of the latest trends in design concepts
- Good experience with raster and vector graphics software for print and digital designs.
- Must have a taste for good visual design
- Programming, Dreamweaver, WordPress, etc. knowledge an advantage
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Tech Savvy; Detail Oriented; Eager and Quick to Learn; Enthusiastic
- Team player, not a solo genius
- A learning attitude is essential.
Good knowledge of raster and vector graphics software
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Education: Diploma, Any graduate
- Position:2 Vacancies
- Salary & benefits:Best in industry
- Contact Person:Parvinder Kaur
- Contact Number:9811303371
- Address:C-130, 2nd Floor, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase-1, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028
© Copyright 2017 Animon Live. All rights reserved.