The best brands have relied on content
- Content technology that empowers enterprise brands to operate efficiently
- A cross functional editorial calendar that streamlines content creation at scale
- Smart data , Insights , And recommendations to guide your editiorial decision
- 8% of marketers plan to add Medium to their marketing efforts in the next 12 months. (HubSpot, 2016)
- On average, B2B marketers allocate 28% of their total marketing budget to content marketing. (Content Marketing Institute, 2015)
- Only 30% of B2B marketers say their organizations are effective at content marketing, down from 38% last year. (Content Marketing Institute, 2015)
- 55% of B2B marketers say they are unclear on what content marketing success or effectiveness looks like. (Content Marketing Institute, 2015)
- 32% of B2B marketers say they have a documented content marketing strategy. (Content Marketing Institute, 2015)
- 28% of B2B marketers say they have a documented editorial mission statement. (Content Marketing Institute, 2015)
- 47% of buyers viewed 3-5 pieces of content before engaging with a sales rep. (Demand Gen Report, 2016)
- 96% of B2B buyers want content with more input from industry thought leaders. (Demand Gen Report, 2016)
If you are about to embark on a content marketing campaign, you need to know exactly what will stimulate online growth and
engagement. Text-based content is always going to be an integral part of marketing, but to really set yourself apart in the digital era, visual content must play a pivotal role in all of your efforts.
When you consider that 65% of people are visual learners, 90% of information that comes to the brain is visual, and presentations with visual aides are 43% more persuasive, it makes sense to use content types which people have an innate psychological resonance with.
Did you know?
Copied content or plagiarism can trigger panda to penalize you?
9 types of visual content which will take your
marketing campaign to the next level.
How - To
© Copyright 2017 Animon Live. All rights reserved.