We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Jointly create the road map and wireframes for the new application (pre and post-acquisition of the client)
- Help the Project Manager with the technical inputs for any new lead or proposals.
- Translate designs & wireframes into high quality codes.
- Design, Build & Maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable JAVA code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Document & Maintain design specifications, source code and archive for new applications & ideas.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, Mockups to build functional, high performance, Android Phones & Tablet Apps.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have sound knowledge of Android architecture
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java, XML, JSON, Web Services, MySQL/SQLite databases
- Proficient in developing optimized UI for different android versions and devices
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in Mobile Java (Android/J2ME)
- Knowledge Android Animation.
- UI development in mobile framework (Android/J2ME) environment including using of native UI controls and developing of new custom UI Controls and handling Fragmentation
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Architect and design leading solutions with a strong focus on security, performance and scalability
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail, self-motivated, creative and flexible.
- A good problem solver. Ability to brainstorm, troubleshoot and identify key issues and find solutions.
- Should be able to independently contribute with minimal supervision
If you are interested in applying for this role, please provide a cover letter and resume to:
Please find below the specifications pertaining to the requirement:
Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Working Days: 6 days, fixed off on Sundays
Remuneration: Best in Industry
Job Location: Naraina