Digital Marketing Manager
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager and Internet Marketing Executives to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The candidate should bring value with their industry experience in digital marketing and help us achieve better results for our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Campaign Management – Content ideas, content calendar, content creatives, content formats/types like videos, eBooks, white papers, mailers etc.
- Analysis and measurement – Campaign insights, analytics, and tracking KPIs to measure the success of campaign and its alignment with business goal.
- Action and corrections – Able to understand and define right parameters, identify the gaps and improve the strategy of marketing campaign.
Skills & Experience Required
- Sound knowledge of Social media marketing, lead generation from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging and social channels
- Experience in SEO On-page and Off-page activities
- Must have knowledge of technical content writing, backlink creation, robots.txt, Google Web Master Tools
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and produce results within deadlines
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong communication skills (Verbal & Written)
Please find below the specifications pertaining to the requirement:
- Qualification: Diploma / B.Tech / B.Sc. or equivalent
- Position: 3
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Working Days: 6 days, fixed off on Sunday
- Remuneration: Best in Industry
- Job Location: Naraina
- Job Timing: 09:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Contact: +91-9811303371
- Note: Those candidates who can join immediately will be preferred.
- Nearest metro station: Naraina Vihar Metro Station (Gate no. 1)
- Landmark: Near Cafe Coffee Day (CCD), opposite to Vodafone store
If you are interested in applying to this role, please provide a cover letter and resume to: