We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, Build & Maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks, work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills & Experience Required:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subjec
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Extensive knowledge of Objective-C, or increasingly, Cocoa Touch, the Swift 3.0 programming language and Apple’s Xcode IDE.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Architect and design leading solutions with a strong focus on security, performance and scalability
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail, self-motivated, creative and flexible.
- A good problem solver. Ability to brainstorm, troubleshoot and identify key issues and find solutions.
- Should be able to independently contribute with minimal supervision
If you are interested in applying for this role, please provide a cover letter and resume to:
Please find below the specifications pertaining to the requirement:
Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Working Days: 6 days, fixed off on Sundays
Remuneration: Best in Industry
Job Location: Naraina