We are looking for highly talented, motivated and self-driven individuals having sound knowledge and expertise in Web Development
Duties & Responsibilities
- Development of new web applications and maintenance of current projects of web developer using Laravel & CodeIgniter frameworks.
- Development of eCommerce websites and CMS’s for clients (proficiency in WordPress and OpenCart & Shopify).
- Able to write Web Services and API’s for mobile application and/or third party applications.
- Coding, testing, and deploying web-based applications & Coordination with QA team
- Well versed with the different payment gateway integrations, MIS & Email/SMS integrations.
- Hands-on doing full life cycle development (including new development & design)using object orientated design patterns.
- Making architectural designs for projects.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Skills & Experience Required
- Must be proficient in core PHP, MySQL, CSS3, HTML 5, WordPress, CodeIgniter and different PHP Frameworks.
- Good knowledge of open source technologies likeOpenCart, WooCommerce, Magento, WordPress, Shopify etc.
- Good coding standards and documentation skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Should have problem solving, prioritizing tasks, multi-tasking abilities
- Experience in APIs integration will be added as an advantage
- Knowledge of web standards and responsive web design
- Communicate with client and analyze the requirement
- Open to learning new technologies and apply them quickly
- Review existing source to come up with new solutions
- Agile development
- Broad technical knowledge – the ability to use various technology solutions to solve complex problems
- Ability to mentor and manage the whole team of developers
- Ability to coordinate with the third-party vendors
- Automate website testing
- IT infrastructure knowledge to ensure website stability, uptime, and performance
Please find below the specifications pertaining to the requirement:
Qualification: Diploma / B.Tech / B.Sc. or equivalent
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Working Days: 6 days, fixed off on Sundays
Remuneration: Best in Industry
Job Location: Naraina, New delhi
Job Timing: 09:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Address: C-130, 2nd Floor, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase-1, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028
Nearest metro station: Naraina Vihar Metro Station (Gate no. 1)
Landmark: Near Café Coffee Day (CCD), opposite to Vodafone store
If you are interested in applying for this role, please provide a cover letter and resume to: