We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to build and maintain functional web pages and applications.To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience building web pages from scratch and in-depth knowledge of different programming languages.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Developing Ecommerce websites and CMS’s for clients.
• Coding, testing, and deploying web-based applications & Coordination with QA team
• Able to write Web Services and API’s for mobile application and/or third-party applications.
• Well versed with the different payment gateway integrations, MIS & Email/SMS integrations.
• Hands-on doing full life cycle development (including new development & design)
• Knowledge of Frameworks like CODEIGNITOR, ZEND, LARAVEL etc.
• Using object orientated design patterns.
• Making architectural designs for projects.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Skills & Experience Required:
• We are looking for highly talented, motivated and self-driven individuals having sound knowledge and expertise in Web Development
• Must be proficient in core PHP, My SQL, CSS3, HTML 5, WordPress and different PHP Framework.
• Good Knowledge of one or more open source technologies like JOOMLA, DRUPAL, OPENCART, WOOCOMMERCE, PRESTASHOP, MAGENTO, WORDPRESS, SHOPIFY, SQUARE SPACE3.
• Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
• Good coding standards and documentation skills
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
• Should have problem solving, prioritizing tasks, multi-tasking abilities.
• Experience in Facebook API will be added as an advantage
• Knowledge of web standards and responsive web design
• Communicate with client and analyze requirement
• Open to learning new technologies and apply them quickly
• Review existing source to come up with new solutions
• Agile development
• Broad technical knowledge – the ability to use various technology solutions to solve complex problems
• Ability to mentor and manage the whole team of developers
• Ability to co-ordinate with the third-party vendors
• Automate website testing
• IT infrastructure knowledge to ensure website stability, uptime, and performance
• Rs 30,000 – Rs 40,000
• 3-5 Years
If you are interested in applying to this role, please provide a cover letter and resume to:
Please find below the specifications pertaining to the requirement:
Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Working Days: 6 days, fixed off on Sundays
Remuneration: Best in Industry
Job Location: Naraina